Wednesday, November 08, 2006
I have... a week, and SIX more papers to go,
And I'm in a holiday mood now.
There's no worries, no stress,
Hello. Its the A's already.
After every paper, I slack the rest of the day away.
But, ever since tuesday's paper, I have yet to touch a thing.
Vol of cone became (4/3)(pie)(r)^2
I'm the smartest person around.
Its suppose to be (1/3)(pei)(r)^2 if you dont know.
The past few days, my pocket money just disappears.
Hey, there's money left! Ok. Lets buy this. -_-'''
Then again, there's a purpose. BUT I'M SPENDING WAY TOO MUCH!
Sigh. Why do money fly?
How much is that doggie in the window?
Not blogging tomorrow(9nov), so shall wish you first,
HAPPY EIGHTEENTH CHERYL CHAN!I cant remember your chinese name, but its ok. I cant be wishing the other chans anything. lols
Happy Maths Paper 2 to you too. haha. Good luck, and best wishes =)
Posted at 17:54